About me

My photo
Hey! I'm a little punkrock buddhist weirdo from Prague who plays bass guitar and loves Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Old friends, old stories

Hey guys,
today I went out with one friend of mine. :) Her name is Hermine. I met her few years ago and I haven't seen her for a long time! You know, it's quite strange, when you have a great friends and then you stop talking and suddenly you go out with them and it's great again! Like you meet them everyday. Like nothing happened and you are the same mates as you "always were"! It was great time, we were talking about a lot of interesting things, like music :). She is really clever, pretty and interesting and she is also blogging - spice-ofmylife.blogspot.cz ! Check her blog out! :) I hope to meet her soon again. :)


The Doors - Roadhouse blues
Love this song <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much my dear:)!It was great with you!I wanna meet you everyday! :D.I hope that I will go on the same school like you!It will be awesome! :).And this song from The Doors is just adorable :D!Love you!

    ReplyDelete