About me

My photo
Hey! I'm a little punkrock buddhist weirdo from Prague who plays bass guitar and loves Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Instagram

Hey guys! What's upppp? :)
Do you have an instagram? Instagram is a free photo-sharing program and social network. The service enables users to take a photo, apply a digital filter to it and then share it with other Instagram users. I have it for quite long time. When I was starting with instagram, anybody didn't know what the fuck is Instagram! From the start it was about posting photos and following people who took great pics, but now? Everybody has it! Or.. almost everybody I know. :D And that tags? I was just looking at some photos on insta today and there were tags like: followforfollow f4f fff likeforlike like4like l4l and I was like what the fuck? :D This application is not about getting likes or followers it's about taking photos and sharing them with other users. I don't know I thinks it's just another way how people can make their ego bigger with getting everybody's attention.. :) But anyway.. I was talking about this with one of my best friends and we were laughing so hard about it, so we took one photo and wrote there these tags and suddenly 30 likes in few seconds?? What was it? I am just a little bit confused... People! What do you really get by getting thousands fake likes in few minutes? Don't you prefer to have few true likes and comments by people who really appreciated your photo? I think this is the real meaning of the instagram.. :)

If you want check my photos, my nick name is: terklu :)
And there are some of my instagram photos:


 This is me, my awesome hand tattoo :D and my best friends from school! :)


Spiked loafers from ROMWE and RHCP cap! :)



Little bit of contrast :D :)


No comments:

Post a Comment