About me

My photo
Hey! I'm a little punkrock buddhist weirdo from Prague who plays bass guitar and loves Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Me myself and I (and RHCP)

   Hello everyone,
my name is Terry Fusciantes. Well, it's not my real name. But I use this name for writing music, stories and now for blogging too. I am punk rock crazy panda, I play guitar and the most important thing for me is music. I have a lot of favorite interprets but the most favorite band of mine is Red Hot Chili Peppers. This totally awesome freak band is the only thing keeping me still alive :D. Their "ex guitarist" John Frusciante is my guitar idol and he always blow my mind with his solos. For example in RHCP live at Slane Castle (the best concert ever by the way :D).
   What can you expect from this blog? Well, sex drugs and rock'n'roll! That's clear! And also some fashion posts, after all, I am a girl :D.
   Hope you will enjoy my blog.
   xoxo

AND THIS IS ME:




My Panda hat <3

 Me in Amsterdam

            I bought this Lennon-style glasses in Amsterdam last year. I think it's pretty awesome! :D

india-style face painting :D

1 comment: